Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Overall Website including Community Discussion Forum a.k.a Bridal Lounge + Business Directory Pages Rules
Welcome to The Muslim Bride LLC (dba Muslim Bride)/TheMuslimBride.Com! We would like the Muslim Bride website including community discussion forum a.k.a bridal lounge to be a place where Muslim brides, their friends and family members can comfortably discuss their wedding plans, stories and share information and ideas. Here are a few rules and guidelines we expect all our users and vendors to follow to help us ensure a safe but enjoyable and informative community experience. Please read them before posting anything.
1. TheMuslimBride.Com or The Muslim Bride LLC (dba Muslim Bride), cannot be held responsible for any content posted by the users or community forum members in the forum or anywhere on the website unless the content is posted by The Muslim Bride admin or team itself. All content and messages posted by the users or community forum members and views expressed by the users or the community forum members are solely that of the users, forum members or the authors of that content and The Muslim Bride team cannot be held accountable.
2. The Muslim Bride will be making modifications from time to time on the main website and the community forum a.k.a the bridal lounge (including Business Directory). Thus we reserve the right to modify the terms of agreement, rule and guidelines at any time without notice.
3. In general, editor, admin, moderators or assigned staff have the authority to do whatever they deem necessary to ensure a peaceful and comfortable environment on the website and specifically in the community forum. If they see someone or come across any content violating any forum rules of conduct then appropriate action including possible ban could take place.
4. All questionable submissions, posts and/or photos are subject to removal at The Muslim Bride’s sole discretion. If you come across any questionable material please let the webmaser or the moderator know. You can reach out to the mods through a personal message or officially through the complaint center forum (located under contact or in the forum, the mods online category).
1. In order to make a comment on the article, directory posts or create new topics in the community forum you would have to create an account and register first.
2. In the community forum, all new members are encouraged to introduce themselves to their fellow bridal lounge members. You may do so by going to the “Member Introductions” topic thread.
3. Stay on topic – post your question under the specific or appropriate article or in the case of discussion forum (a.k.a bridal lounge). For ex. In the community forum, if you want to discuss bridal outfits for any events, please go to the forum of “The Dressing Room” which is under the category of ‘The Muslim Bride Wedding Planning’ and post your topic or question in that forum’s thread or page. Please note that The Muslim Bride reserves the right to move a topic to the appropriate forum when necessary.
4. In the community discussion forum, If you want a certain discussion topic to be added in the forum then leave us a note in the “Suggestion Box” forum and/or contact the moderator. We will review and let you know whether the said topic could be added or not.
5. For your own safety, please be careful about posting or sharing your personal information in a public forum. Everything is pubic knowledge and could be shared by others once you post it online. If you don’t want something (content or photos) shared outside of the website then please make a clear note of it and alert all fellow members.
1. No offensive or business name related Login names are allowed in the community discussion forum unless you are a vendor signed up for the Business Directory listing.
2. Spamming is not allowed!! We reserve the right to delete any posts and accounts involved in spamming.
3. Please avoid typing in all CAPS or UPPERCASE. It is not only difficult to read but it is also considered rude and is thought of as yelling or screaming in the online etiquette.
4. We request that you please refrain from discussing debatable or touchy topics especially that deal with morals, religion or politics. If you are unsure whether your topic is appropriate or not for this website or a particular community discussion forum then please consult or ask the admin or moderator before posting the topic.
5. Bashing or comparisons of any religion or religious figures will not be tolerated on this website or in the community discussion forum and could result in the termination of the account. This is a wedding discussion site so we prefer everything to be wedding related.
6. Please be polite and respectful to each other and refrain from posting libelous or defamatory comments. Insults, degrading comments, swearing, personal attacks, racism or any kind of negativity towards an individual or a company will not be tolerated on in this website including our community discussion forum.
VENDORS AND ADVERTISING: PLEASE NO SOLICITING! Self promotion and advertising related posts including links to your website, business email address or the use of logos are not allowed on the website or the community discussion forum unless you have special permission from The Muslim Bride admin. In other words you are not allowed to post anything about your business and no direct advertising is permitted by a company, its employees or associated parties. We just launched a wedding and special events business directory, if you want to reach our audience, please enlist your business for it. Go to ‘Join Free’ and ‘Help’ tabs on top of main website to read more on how to join the directory.
1. We will be offering other advertising space in the near future on our sites and we would love you to advertise with us in the allotted space. If you are found selling or advertising anywhere on the community discussion forum then your post will be deleted immediately and your membership could be revoked anytime without warning. Please note that offering competitions or discounts related to your business on the forum are also not allowed. If you want anything included, please contact and discuss with the website admin or moderators about inclusion of such material on the forum or on the main website.
2. If you are a wedding professional and are planning your own wedding then you are allowed to create a personal profile and take part in the discussion without referring to your professional website, using company info in signatures or posting any photos, email or promotional material related to your business. Personal blog link share is ok as long as it is not your business blog as well.
3. Posting or distribution of any adult, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws is prohibited in this online forum and could result in the termination and possible ban on the user account.
4. Payment and Renewal: (General Terms) By registering for TheMuslimBride.Com’s business directory and enlisting your business for a paid listing, you agree to pay the specified monthly, 3-month, 6-month or yearly subscripton fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your access is established and in advance of using such services. The Muslim Bride LLC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. The Muslim Bride LLC paid listing access can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to The Muslim Bride LLC
5. Upgrade: You can upgrade your Basic-Free listing to a Premium-Paid listing. By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay The Muslim Bride LLC to pay the specified monthly, 3-month, 6-month or yearly fees for the paid business directory listing. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
6. Automatic Renewal: Unless you notify The Muslim Bride LLC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
All original content including images posted on The Muslim Bride website and social network pages by The Muslim Bride Editors and contributors belong to The Muslim Bride LLC/ Dba Muslim Bride/TheMuslimBride.Com-Illustrations for the Directory thumbnails were illustrated by Yaz Raja Designs for The Muslim Bride LLC. Inappropriate use of any image is strictly prohibited. If you share any image please provide proper credit to TheMuslimBride.Com and to the original artist depending on the content.